Took another look over the character model I started a few months ago but abandoned when it was not working. I'm very happy with how I managed to get the overall shape looking, now it's just to get some decent props* going and fuss around with the hair before texturing.
*She's going to be essentially a nature photographer, or at least that's what I have in mind. So I figure a nice camera and harness along with some bags for equipment. Gonna throw something on the arms as well. They're looking a little bare.
I'm going to have another demo reel whipped up by the end of this week. As of now I don't think that this here lass will be on it but we'll see, It won't be in a finished and textured state if it is though.
Done in Autodesk Maya.